Sunday, July 26, 2009

Waiting and Waiting On a Poem

Not I

After realization that
the person who I thought I was
is just a simple fabrication
manufactured through the process
of a socially-derived
conditioning and every action
taken is a meaningless
distraction always rising from
an undercurrent fearing such
a fabrication actually
is void of true existence, I
have stopped existing as that person
in its strictest essence (while
its outer personality
remains its running on as if
not empty), waiting (sometimes not
so patiently because that outer
personality attempts
a resurrection through its unreal
tool of thought) and waiting for
That Spirit, Being, Life to move
me like a weed in love with every
drop of rain and ray of sun
increasing in the form of one.

~Son Rivers 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment