Saturday, December 26, 2009

Coaching My Self


Listen up you Bodhisattvas! If you want to help those stuck in samsara, then you best learn the tricks of samsara. Or get off the field!

I'm sick and tired of this double-secret handshake bullsh!t. If you think you got something to say, then just f^cking say it!

Otherwise you're talking to yourself. And since you already know you're nobody, what's the purpose? Seriously. That's not rhetorical

@<...> I'm talking to you and me and anyone else who has some love in their/our heart for this dream state team.

I know these things aren't easy to say. But using worn-out language to describe the ever-now ain't gonna do. Need to be new on your feet!

There's no reason to talk if you don't wish to be understood; humming will do just as well. Hmmm.

Alright team, let's go get 'em!

Twitter is like talking to the universe in general and being answered by itself in particular. I love it! And you. _/|\_



No comments:

Post a Comment